Monday, December 29, 2008

Kickin it like "TAE BO"

Over the last week LORIE has been telling me about Tae bo... and how good she feels, She also told me this was her year to get fit. Call me a follower cause today I ran right over to Wal-mart & bought my own Billy Blanks celebrity fit. I guess I never seen "BILLY" in action. Or should I say SPEEDY GONZALES that man can move... Sheesh I though Roman Hentish was a speed demon Billy could do circles around Mr. Hentish. So like many of you my new years resoulution is to slim down. Hopefully doing tae-bo will help.

7 comments:

Dominguezfam said...

Yeah Candice, She is on the Taebo Train. Dont you love it when Billy Yells at you like Roman used to yell at us?? It helps!!

Diana said...

I have all the CD's and have yet to try it, I'll see how you do first :) I know call me LaZy!!

LeeCrew said...

Alright Candice! Have fun with that :)

{dawn} said...

I love TaeBo! It's fun, and I think I burned a lot of calories laughing at myself :) When you get all certified, call me, I will join the class

Linge Crew said...

I had the tape and got rid on them. I need the real class, maybe you could come to spin now thats a workout:) Good Luck!!

Melanie said...

Good for you Candice! Can I come watch just one workout session with you and Billy??

Unknown said...

Yeah I need to do something like that I just need to find the time. Good Luck!!! Lose some for me too!