Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I have to share THIS....

I was driving to Mesquite with my Kids... This is our conversation

Jaiden: Mom I wanna be a witch for Halloween, or a scary black cat.
Me: You do
Jacie: Mom I wanna Be BON-JOVI for Halloween
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (me & Jaiden laugh)
Jaiden: Mom Jacie cracks me up
HAHAHAHAHAHA (we laugh so more) I am laughing so hard I am crying.
Jacie: YOU GUYS DON'T LAUGH BON-JOVI IS SO CUTE!!!

At this point I pulled over due to my laughing so hard I couldn't even see the road through the tears. That is something I don't think I will ever forget. It makes me realize as much as these two little girls drive me crazy they also make me laugh & smile on a daily basis...

5 comments:

Dominguezfam said...

Jado & Boney crack me up all the time. Did everyone know that Candice had a son, and she gave him away because he cried too much?? Ask the girls any question at all & I promise you they'll come up with a great answer!!

Jason and Tiff said...

haha! That is too funny!

LeeCrew said...

Jacie's right about that Bon Jovi is cute! To funny :p

Melanie said...

That's just her mommy rubbing off on her. We all love Bon-Jovi!

Linge Crew said...

Well Bon Jovi is CUTE!! The girl doesnt lie and she's got good taste:) Too cute